3.9.11

An Interview with Moments With Meera















A few weeks ago, I came across a blog called
Moments With Meera. Ever since then, I have been in love with her blog so we decided to set up an interview with her. 


1.Tell us a little bit about yourself..(what you do, your style, where you're from)
 My name is Meera, and for the past year, my life has been immersed in fashion, style, and momentswithmeera.blogspot.com. I am 14 years old, and besides fashion, I love reading, and writing. My style is ever-changing, but I love glamour and couture-I try to bring a high fashion look to my high street buys.

2.Favourite Shops?
I love shopping at Zara, Gap, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Promod, Pull and Bear, Juicy Couture, and Mango. My dream buys are from Alexander McQueen, 3.1 Phillip Lim, and Lanvin.

3.What Inspires you?   
 I am inspired by all the fashion magazines I read-the editorials, the fashion index, the beauty buys, and the letter from the editor. Everything about a magazine speaks to me. I read Teen Vogue, Harper's Bazaar UK, Elle UK, Vogue India, Vogue USA, and Vogue UK. My biggest source of inspiration, though, is through the streets of the cities I love-the time I feel most alive is when I walk down the streets of New York, London, and Paris. 

4.In three words, describe your style.
My style is funky, elegant, and trendy. At times, I tend to move with trends, but I always manage to out my own spin on it-the trends become a part of my style. 

5.How did you find your style?
I never had to go searching for the kind of person I was in the fashion world. My style was always evident to me. I can't pinpoint what my style is like exactly, but its a part of me. Fashion is expression-so my style is me. 

6.What Motivates your blog?
My blog is motivated by inspiration. I am constantly inspired, and my blog is a creative outlet for the beauty I see, and want to share. My dreams also inspire me-my dream is to work in fashion, and my blog is a start for that. 

7.Why did you start your blog?
 I started my blog to gain knowledge about the fashion world, and to share my thoughts and ideas. I have always loved writing, and a blog is the perfect place to display that. 
Writing, combined with my love for fashion, makes a blog an ideal place to share, and learn.


8.Any fashion advice?
 My fashion advice is to explore-explore styles, brands, magazines, websites, blogs. If you love fashion, exploring through the fashion worlds can teach you so much. It makes up your style, and can teach you so much about style. 

9.What advice do you have for people just starting out a blog?
My advice to people who have just started a blog is to network. Go to blogs, leave comments, follow you favorite ones. Once you explore the Blogosphere, you meet more people, and start to cultivate readers and even friends. Networking starts the beginning of blogging. Also, always produce clear, beautiful images-write and show things you love and would love to read about. 


You can check out Meera's blog here. Check it out! Its a really great blog.

Thanks guys for following!
xoxo,
Nicole


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great interview and she seems so nice, I like her blog, just found it thanks to you! You have a lovely blog and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you everyone for commenting and reading our blog posts! If you have just found our blog, please do leave your blog url as we will go look at your blog!

Happy reading!
xoxo
Twitter: Green_raybans98
Facebook: facebook.com/thegreenraybans
Email: mickeyminnie8901@gmail.com
Instagram: eliansari , nicolelemesurier

© Singaporean Fashion blog by Nicole Le Mesurier. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig