26.6.12

lady gaga.

a note in advance: this post is extremely late since lady gaga performed in May so sorry if I'm writing like the performance was just yesterday.
--
If you are a huge lady gaga fan like me,you would know that gaga came a few weeks ago to perform in the famous white tent like ''indoor stadium'' in Singapore! When I heard that one of my favourite singers was coming to Singapore to celebrate and kick off her 'born this way ball tour'', i was so excited and i could not wait to watch her live! 

(photos via flickr and google)
From fan-crazed adults to young kids wearing coke cans on their hair (yes, I'm not kidding, I actually saw a 6 year old wearing one)  in mountains of colorful make up, Lady gaga's voice proved to attract people of all ages. The moment Gaga rode (quite literally) onto one of the most beautifully gothic stage castles in her bizarre outfits and sang her heart out, i knew that this was going to be an amazing performance and she definitely failed to disappoint myself and her 3000 other fans in the audience. Though her songs all made us so emotional and made me and my friends lose our voices by singing too much, one thing that stood out was her famous crazy outfits. Artificial meat dresses, neon wigs and white puffy peplum dresses (there were more but i honestly cannot rememeber everything she wore), Lady gagas outfits in each performance was definitely one of my highlights!
---
Lady Gaga's Setlist ( the songs she played):


  1. GUEST POSTING: AS I AM CURRENTLY ON HOLIDAY, WE WOULD LOVE FOR ALL YOU BLOGGERS TO GUEST POST ON OUR BLOG! IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN GUEST POSTING WHICH WE HOPE YOU ARE PLEASE EMAIL US AT: mickeyminnie8901@gmail.com

xoxo Nicole
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Hiya, I would looove to see Lady Gaga perform one day :3
    Thanks for following my Blog, I´m following you back.
    xoxo
    http://shinigami-u-openingmymind.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red hat, blue dress and the most popular color of all - the Lady Gaga favorite color - pink. So there you have it, the definitive color guide to the colors of Lady Gaga. She is a true fan of her favorite colors and we are glad that she is so passionate about them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you everyone for commenting and reading our blog posts! If you have just found our blog, please do leave your blog url as we will go look at your blog!

Happy reading!
xoxo
Twitter: Green_raybans98
Facebook: facebook.com/thegreenraybans
Email: mickeyminnie8901@gmail.com
Instagram: eliansari , nicolelemesurier

© Singaporean Fashion blog by Nicole Le Mesurier. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig