24.1.14

Elie Saab Spring 2014 Couture

A beautiful array of beaded bodices, classic silhouettes, and flowing chiffons walked down Elie Saab's Spring 2014 Couture runway, and as usual, he did not disappoint. The abundance of pastel colours, seductive sparkles and empire waist gowns typical to Saab were continued into this stunning collection. Each shade looked as if it had been lifted from an Alma-Tameda. Every model looked like a Greek goddess gracefully roaming the catwalk. The blush pink, lilac, gold, hydrangea blue, and eye catching red numbers combined with pleated frocks, ball gowns, and timeless silhouettes made this into the quintessential Elie Saab couture show. To finish off the show, Saab really went all the way, as always. The breathtaking finale dress had flowers embellished onto a soft, beige fabric. Once again Elie Saab has wowed the fashion world with his talent for making exquisite fashion. 
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. One of my all-time favourite designers. I just love the feminine details.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great dresses. Sooo nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I can't choose, all of them are amazing and gorgeous! great style.
    keep in touch :)

    xx
    ellie
    chasingculprit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the dresses,they're gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this post! these dresses are amazing,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was in AWE of this collection. one of my FAVES!

    Amanda | feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love these dresses!
    I love your style! So, I'm new follower on GFC, would you follow each other?

    J'aime les feuilles rouges
    xoxo Marta

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m thrilled I found your website and blogs. Nice guys!!! bubblegumcasting.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m thrilled I found your website and blogs. Nice guys!!! bubblegumcasting.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you everyone for commenting and reading our blog posts! If you have just found our blog, please do leave your blog url as we will go look at your blog!

Happy reading!
xoxo
Twitter: Green_raybans98
Facebook: facebook.com/thegreenraybans
Email: mickeyminnie8901@gmail.com
Instagram: eliansari , nicolelemesurier

© Singaporean Fashion blog by Nicole Le Mesurier. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig