1.5.14

Modcloth: Wanelo Outfit Challenge

DISCLAIMER: All opinons on this post are my own. I would never show my readers anything I do not like or have picked out myself. 
Summer sunsets is the inspiration for this story. The magnificent colours in a sunset can be emulated onto the Modcloth Bouquet of Seasons dress. Paired with a simple, sultry kimono and some Goddess-esque gold accessories. To bring back some structure to the flowy look, I paired it with a sturdy black satchel.

This outfit is a perfect example of why I love summer style. By keeping it simple, you can still make a fashion statement. The Modcloth Bouquet of Seasons dress, available in a variety of sizes, is in my opinion a great summer dress. It's perfect for day to night, will keep you cool, and the colours featured on it are breathtaking. However, this is just one of many dresses on Modcloth that are truly stunning, here are some of my other favourites! 
These dresses have a totally summery, vintage feel to them. As well as the feel, the fit and style of the dresses is one that fits to many different body types! My absolute favourite of all these lovely dresses is the one to the top left hand corner. I adore the colour combo, and the embroiled detailing on it. The two dresses on the right hand side are perfect for a graduation or prom! My graduation is coming up in about a month(!) and these dresses would be perfect for that occasion. 

To find more cute, quirky and unique items visit Modcloth!

Tell me what you guys think of the outfit, and the dresses! Wishing everyone a happy long weekend! 
xoxo
Eli
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you everyone for commenting and reading our blog posts! If you have just found our blog, please do leave your blog url as we will go look at your blog!

Happy reading!
xoxo
Twitter: Green_raybans98
Facebook: facebook.com/thegreenraybans
Email: mickeyminnie8901@gmail.com
Instagram: eliansari , nicolelemesurier

© Singaporean Fashion blog by Nicole Le Mesurier. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig