17.10.14

bliss in bali

Dress: Boutique in Bali | Hat: Urban Outfitters| Sunglasses: Raybans | Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Greetings from Bali! I have just spent the most relaxing week soaking up Bali's sunshine and haze-free skies while eating deliciously raw food. Above is an outfit I wore while staying at a spa retreat in Ubud. Situated high above the trees, you are greeted with peaceful tranquility and scenic views, which are the perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of Singapore's constant buzz. It's so nice to be away from school work (even if it is only 5 days) and relax with no distractions. For my outfit, I kept it fairly simple as I didn't go out of the resort during my span of the trip. I threw on this gorgeous Kaftan which is perfect to wear over a bikini and also extremely comfy. I paired it with my most-used closet item which is this black fedora from Urban Outfitters. I literally used this hat every day of the summer and use it whenever I find the excuse to! To me, it gives off a very Annie Hall vibe, which is what I love the most about it!
What do you think of this outfit?
xoxo
Nicole
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. hello dear...i am a budding blogger and I came across your blog, I was just wondering if you photoshop/edit pictures of yourself as I am wondering what the norm is for bloggers, although I know you are not professional, I wanted a bit of advice. Sometimes i get rashes on my face so I was wondering if you edit? much love and hugs~~~~~~~xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from a fellow fashion enthusiast, was looking for a outfit similar for my own detox-getaway, just wanted to clarify if you would call this a kaftan because modern day vocabulary says that it is by definition a romper. Wouldn't want a fashionista like myself to ever make an error of such sorts. You see dear, with influences like ours... we should never inform the less widely read incorrectly.

    have a nice day darling xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweets, have been following your posts for a long time now and I could call myself a dedicated fan, I even have a pair of green raybans on my dresser to remind me to keep as fashionable as you two gorgeous girls.. I am very dedicated to the prominence of my collar bones, but I can never get to be as perfect as yours :(( Yours almost look like they were drawn on, maybe you could recommend some exercises or weight loss juices/teas. Would really appreciate it love xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful outfit! That is amazing that you are in Bali! It seems like such a beautiful place :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful photos!!! Great romper! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post Nicole! I definitely need to head back to Bali sometime soon for all the amazing food and tranquil scenery which was all so greatly capture here :) Also I'm loving this look, the colour looks great on you!

    ps I'm back on my blogging game and would love to know your thoughts on my latest post!
    xx Mariana | www.GoingTeen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you everyone for commenting and reading our blog posts! If you have just found our blog, please do leave your blog url as we will go look at your blog!

Happy reading!
xoxo
Twitter: Green_raybans98
Facebook: facebook.com/thegreenraybans
Email: mickeyminnie8901@gmail.com
Instagram: eliansari , nicolelemesurier

© Singaporean Fashion blog by Nicole Le Mesurier. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig