6.12.14

Holiday Wishlist

holiday wishlist
The holidays are just around the corner, with snow blanketing the ground and christmas lights draped over every inch of the night sky. We all love the holiday season, spending time with loved ones, eating delicious food and making memories that undoubtably last for the rest of our lives. But let's not forget the best part of the holidays: presents!

1. American Apparel Wool Coat: Outerwear is the single most important garment in an ensemble, especially during the colder months. This classic gem gives off a cool, laid-back yet still put-together vibe; basically everything anyone wants in a coat. I've been lusting after this coat for months now, and hope that Santa's been taking notes.

2. Turtleneck: Turtlenecks have come far since their days of ill-fits and social stigma. With the right tailoring, turtlenecks have an ambience of chic and undeniably fashion forward glamour. Turtleneck sweaters offer a safe haven from the arctic conditions of Scandinavian winters; something I'll need since the temperatures are already dropping below 0. 

3. Brandy Melville Fringe Bag: I have been looking for the quintessential day-to-night bag and I found it in Brandy Melville's black fringe bag. After seeing it in store the other day, I knew it was a sign from God that I needed it in my life. 

4. Mamut Azo Platforms: I've been coveting these platforms for a long, long time. The white and gold combo just oozes glamor. The silhouette keeps the shoe causal, day-to-night and perfect for every occasion (except for maybe a hike in the Norwegian woods).

5. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8: I adore taking pictures, and the sentimentality attached to polaroids. Theres always more gatherings and parties during the holiday season, what better way to document the memories of your life than with a polaroid camera? 

6. It, Alexa Chung: Everyone and their mum has seem to have read this book, and I think it is high time that I join the band wagon. It seems like the perfect book to cosy up with by the fireplace, getting inspired by fashion, music and art. 

7: Layla Headphones: I'm the kind of person that doesn't go a minute without a song running through my head, or lyrics being repeated in my mind like a constant, never-ending marathon; in short, I love listening to music, so why not wish for these beauties? 

xoxo 
Eli 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Such lovely products! Definitely inspired me to enrich my own wishlist ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have wanted ''It'' & Instax mini since forever. Amazing post & would you like to follow each other on
    GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know & lets keep in touch!



    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That AA wool coat is everything. I want it so badly :< No wait. I NEED it. Yeah, that sounds right :')
    Lovely post!
    x Alona

    stylewanders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you everyone for commenting and reading our blog posts! If you have just found our blog, please do leave your blog url as we will go look at your blog!

Happy reading!
xoxo
Twitter: Green_raybans98
Facebook: facebook.com/thegreenraybans
Email: mickeyminnie8901@gmail.com
Instagram: eliansari , nicolelemesurier

© Singaporean Fashion blog by Nicole Le Mesurier. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig