15.9.16

fall/winter favourites

Although  I cannot experience winter or fall in the tropics of Singapore, I like to think I can vicariously live through these seasons through Tumblr and Pinterest.

Some essentials for the fall/winter
1. Bomber Jacket: Over the summer, I noticed bomber jackets dominating street style, sporting a range of different prints. Transitioning to autumn/winter, bomber jackets would look great with just about anything. Not only are they stylish, they are most importantly practical as well.

2. Velvet Boots: I've been loving velvet boots and dream of the day when I can live in a country cold enough to be able to sport these shoes.

3. Turtlenecks: Turtlenecks are a staple item for fall and winter. They've been a long-time favourite of mine and you can wear them with practically anything. Personally, I like going to Zara to buy mine but you can find them anywhere.

4. Beauty essentials: I cannot express how lifesaving Lipbalm and Moisturizer are for winter. Coming from Singapore to a cold country, I have often found it difficult to adjust to the cold, and my face dries out pretty quickly. Having a moisturizer brings back the life to your face and it is honestly so useful. My favourites are the "Burt's Bees" chapsticks, the "Kiehl's" eye cream and the Clinique moisturizer.
SHARE:

2 comments

Thank you everyone for commenting and reading our blog posts! If you have just found our blog, please do leave your blog url as we will go look at your blog!

Happy reading!
xoxo
Twitter: Green_raybans98
Facebook: facebook.com/thegreenraybans
Email: mickeyminnie8901@gmail.com
Instagram: eliansari , nicolelemesurier

© Singaporean Fashion blog by Nicole Le Mesurier. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig